Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bicycle with Side Car

Painted with Epoxy enamel (Cottage Green)
Front wheel 26 Inch
Rear wheels 20 Inch
Bicycle can be used with or without the side car
Overall length 2000 mm that's 2 meters
Width about 950 mm that's less than 1 meter
Weight bicycle 21 Kilo
Weight Side Car 10 Kilo
18 gears
Alloy wheel rims
V brakes Front And Rear
Bike stand for use without Side car

Swivel Stand Lock when using Side Car, plus hand brake lock

The side car frame has a swivel attachment to the bike
This allows the side car to be detached from the bike
by removing the swivel bolt.



 

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I'm interested in building a bike like this on my own, like a hobby project of sorts. I'm just wondering, how is this type of bike to ride? Does the side car have any effect on the way the bike feel?

    Best regards from Sweden!

    /Sebastian Haglund
    Mail: sebastian.haglund@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. mountain rims

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have brought up a very good details , regards for the post. mountain rims

    ReplyDelete